Monday, July 18, 2011

Song Quote Response

"Surrounded by Your glory;
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for You Jesus;
Or in awe of You be still?"
-Mercy Me


I love this song! I think it is amazing to think of myself in Heaven. This might be an odd thought for one who does not believe in God, but I love to think about it.
The words that leap out at me are "Surrounded" in the first line, and "still"in the last. 
"Surrounded by Your glory" is an AMAZING thought. Gods glory all around me.
"Or in awe of You be still" to me is the most relatable by being completely surrounded by the most beautiful nature, and it is so beautiful that I just want to be completely still and quiet. 
I have always really loved this song, but it also brought new meaning to me when it was played at my Grandpas funeral 4 years ago.  It is a very beautiful and uplifting song.

No comments:

Post a Comment